A lovely blog surprise this morning: Mon at Holistic Mama has passed a Tree of Happiness award on to me and the Monkey. I've really enjoyed reading Mon's thought-provoking posts since I discovered her blog, and I'm following her new adventures in knitting with interest. Do go and pay her a visit.
So now for the rules:
Firstly, link to the person who gave you the award.
Post the rules on your blog.
List six things that make you happy.
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the person who awarded you know when your entry is up.
Six Things What Make Me Happy
- My generous, handsome, funny, charming, loving husband (who reads this blog to find out how I'm feeling because I'm much better at writing things down than I am at saying them).
- The Monkey and Everything About Her but particularly the way she flaps her arms in excitement when I return home from being out.
- Ice Cream in most forms and flavours but the most happy-making being straciatella.
- A current favourite, slings and wraps.
- Like Mon, the arrival of a package from Amazon or eBay.
- A damm good curry.
Now I just have to tag six other blogs/ bloggers. Please don't feel obliged to 'pass it on', but I'd like to award the Tree of Happiness to: the lovely and crafty Daisie at Daisie Days; a Green Parent mama with a new baby due shortly (for whom I am currently knitting mittens!) Rachel at Our Free Range Family; one happy mama, Mama4 at A Smile A Day; Claire at Border Stories (beautiful photos, beautiful crafts and beautiful kids); Bohemian Mama (another crafty blog) and finally Teenage Earth Mummy, where you can find lots of thoughtful reflections on parenting from an AP perspective. May you all continue to blog fruitfully.