About Me

My photo
I live in Kent with my husband, toddler Tilly (henceforth known as Monkey) and another baby due in November. We have two cats, Duncan and Lady Macbeth, and four chickens who kindly lay us eggs daily. We live in the picturesque seaside town of Broadstairs. I enjoy reading, knitting and cooking. I'm trying to be a bit 'greener' (not sure how successfully), and to be a gentle parent. Extended breastfeeding and co-sleeping don't freak me out, we use cloth nappies and try to follow some of the ideals of Attachment Parenting. If that sounds as if I know what I'm doing, I don't! I am also a psychotherapist with an interest in Focusing-oriented therapy, and I have a small private practice in the area.

Sunday 12 April 2009

Farm Pics

Tilly, Shelley and I went to the farm last week. I was hoping to see some lambs and we weren't disappointed. They were very cute. I was fascinated watching the lambs interact with the ewe. She didn't seem to want to feed them; the lambs were running about trying to get to the teats but the ewe just wouldn't stand still. What was that about?! I know the feeling though, having spent most of the weekend with a teething babe latched-on, I sometimes wish I could do the same! 
How gorgeous is this pot-bellied pig? I was so pleased when s/he wandered over for a close-up.

No comments: