About Me

My photo
I live in Kent with my husband, toddler Tilly (henceforth known as Monkey) and another baby due in November. We have two cats, Duncan and Lady Macbeth, and four chickens who kindly lay us eggs daily. We live in the picturesque seaside town of Broadstairs. I enjoy reading, knitting and cooking. I'm trying to be a bit 'greener' (not sure how successfully), and to be a gentle parent. Extended breastfeeding and co-sleeping don't freak me out, we use cloth nappies and try to follow some of the ideals of Attachment Parenting. If that sounds as if I know what I'm doing, I don't! I am also a psychotherapist with an interest in Focusing-oriented therapy, and I have a small private practice in the area.

Saturday 7 February 2009

DreamWatch

From last night... my husband announces he is leaving me (in the dream, that is!)... a dream of pure abandonment which brought with it strong feelings from past abandonments.

4 comments:

Joxy34 said...

**huggles** I rather suspect that dream is linked rather strongly to the your DH been away for a couple of weeks.

What do you think?

Joxy.

The Broken Man said...

When I had dreams like that, I find it very hard not to be cross with the Long Suffering Wife when I wake up......

The Broken Man

willow81 said...

Ah Broken Man, my husband knows that so well... the amount of times I woken up in the morning and had a go at him for something he did in my dream!

willow81 said...

Hi Joxy, yes, I guess that probably triggered the feelings xx