About Me

My photo
I live in Kent with my husband, toddler Tilly (henceforth known as Monkey) and another baby due in November. We have two cats, Duncan and Lady Macbeth, and four chickens who kindly lay us eggs daily. We live in the picturesque seaside town of Broadstairs. I enjoy reading, knitting and cooking. I'm trying to be a bit 'greener' (not sure how successfully), and to be a gentle parent. Extended breastfeeding and co-sleeping don't freak me out, we use cloth nappies and try to follow some of the ideals of Attachment Parenting. If that sounds as if I know what I'm doing, I don't! I am also a psychotherapist with an interest in Focusing-oriented therapy, and I have a small private practice in the area.

Friday 5 June 2009

Introducing my new blog, WholeHearted

I've decided to create a new blog, WholeHearted, as a place to record my thoughts and 'doings' about diet, food and health. I could ramble on for ages about my weight, to the point where I start to bore even myself, so I thought I would channel those energies into something more productive. My aim is to to post meal planners, recipes, book recommendations and pretty much anything diet or health-related, as long as it has a reasonaly wholefoods/ organic element to it. I don't want it to be about faddy diets or quick-fix solutions. I'd also really like to open it out to other contributors, so please come and visit, and if you like what you see, consider joining me. I've created the blog on Wordpress rather than Blogger, so it's a new thing for me to get the hang of but I think I can create permissions for other authors, you may just need to sign up for a (free) Wordpress account. I look forward to seeing you at WholeHearted!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That DOES sound very productive. Good luck with it chook. :)