8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
- My Monkey's first birthday tomorrow!
- If it ever happens, moving into our new home by the seaside. And decorating it. And living there happily ever after with my lovely hubby.
- Getting some chickens.
- Family birthday lunch on Saturday.
- My next lie-in, whenever that might be!
- Scampi, chips and peas for supper tonight.
- Some sunny weather (purrrlease!).
- Spending time with my bestest girlfriend this weekend.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
- Saw 4 clients.
- Made a lovely supper of roasted veg with harissa, houmous, falafel and couscous.
- Manically spent 90 mins tidying the house for a viewing that lasted about 3 minutes.
- Enjoyed watching the Monkey's new 'trick' of babbling into a pretend phone.
- Saw DH sneak home with birthday pressies (no, I haven't looked!).
- Stroked the cats and chased away the neighbourhood Evil Ginger Bully.
- Tried, and failed, to learn blanket stitch.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
- Blanket stitch, lol!
- Play the piano.
- Speak another language fluently.
- Lose weight. Sorry, that has to be the dullest and most predictable answer ever.
- Remember to do my pelvic floor exercises (oops TMI!)
- Be better at having arguments, i.e. deal with anger more effectively.
- Add an extra 2 hours on to each day specifically for reading.
- Write a novel, or poetry, or a children's book.
8 Shows I Watch (or listen to, for I am including the radio here!)
- The Great British Menu
- The Today Programme, R4
- Woman's Hour, R4
- The Apprentice (if you also enjoy The Apprentice, watch this, but be warned, tis a little rude in parts)
- Battlestar Galactica
- The West Wing
- Secret Millionaire
- E.R. (for which I am currently in mourning and have saved the last 2, unwatched, episodes on SkyPlus for when I am strong enough to cope with the loss)